A. $40 Membership Fee (MUST be paid at the draft)
1. Leaque makes no profit
2. Leaque pays out winnings from all money collected
Sportsmanship & Fair Play
1. Moral factor
2. Everyone must adhere
B. Leaque Officers
1. Dave & Scott - Co-Founders
2. Dave, Bek & Joe – Operators & Administrators, considered the governing body
C. Leaque Has The Right To Change, Modify, Alter, Add Or Delete Any Written Or Verbal Rule
1. With or without participant knowledge
2. All decisions are final with no avenue for appeal
D. Copyright Protection
1. Leaque is protected of all parts by copyright & trademarks laws
2. No use of any part is allowed without direct written consent by both co-commissionersE.
Forfeiture / Sales
1. Two forfeitures will result in automatic suspension from Leaque for at least one full year
A) Your team will be given, in its entirety, to a destination that will be chosen by the Leaque
B) You will forfeit all fees, winnings & rights to that destination
2. You may sell your team with Leaque approval & all sales are processed by the LeaqueF.
DFFL Monday Email Procedure
1. All bye players from the past week are auto-waived & these players are available for free agent pick that night
2. All injury waives take place
(players that are waived to conform to DFFL roster structure…see ROSTERS A.2)
3. Free agent pickups are next -- first pick goes to the lowest placed DFFL team
(refer to ROSTERS C.5)
4. Bye player pickups – again, you must utilize your entire roster before you can do this
5. Injured player pickups – you must utilize your entire roster before you can do this.
Injured player pickups can take place anytime during the week up until NOON Sunday
(refer to ROSTERS D.2)
*You will have a maximum of two pickups on Monday – one bye & one free agent OR two free agents.
One or the other but not both! Cut off time is MIDNIGHT!
A. Roster Size / Structure
1. All players MUST be active NFL players
2. Your roster structure MUST consist of:
2 quarterbacks, 2 running backs, 5 wide receivers / tight ends, 2 kickers, 2 overall team defenses & 1 “flex” position
3. Roster size is set at 14 active players
4. 1 space is allotted during the season for inactive players
5. Rosters will be frozen after week 14
B. Starting Rosters
1. Starting rosters must be sent in every week by MIDNIGHT on Saturday for all weeks with Sunday & Monday games
2. Rosters must be sent in by MIDNIGHT on Wednesday for weeks with Thursday games
and by NOON Saturday for weeks with Saturday games but no Thursday games
3. Failure to send in starting roster will result in automatic forfeiture – NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Starting roster must consist of the following: 1 QB, 1 Team Defense, 1 Kicker & a choice of either:
1 RB - 4WR/TE set OR 2RB - 3 WR/TE set
C. Free Agents
1. Email only on Monday by midnight – hurt players are the only exception
2. Waived players may re-sign if player is still available
4. Teams with the worst record & / or points will get first pick with the rest of the teams following in ascending order
D. Inactive Players / Injured Players
1. Maximum of 1 spot
2. Bye players are to be sent in on Wednesday & will be auto waived on the following Monday.
They must also be played the week they are picked up
3. Injured players are defined as out or doubtful or placed on NFL injured reserve.
NFL IR player is the only player allowed to be waived off inactive list by host team.
A) Injured players may be upgraded or downgraded at anytime up until NOON Sunday
B) Any player injured during the week that has not played in that week’s Thursday or Saturday game is also allowed to be downgraded up until NOON Sunday
C) Must utilize entire roster before calling in for injured player acquisition
– NFL IR is the ONLY exception
D) Must play injured player pickup the first week
4. Failure to upgrade injury player – Player listed as anything but out or doubtful as of NOON Sunday & such player is listed on active list will result in the following fine:
Loss of inactive player & player he was replaced with.
You will also lose the same number of starting roster spots the following week.
If player loss has occurred because of this penalty, owner must fill spot(s) with Monday free agent pick.
Owner will forfeit the same number of free agent pickups that week & the next week if necessary
1. All trades must be sent in by all teams involved – failure by any team voids trade
2. Trades are not considered as free agent pickups
3. No player trade-backs between teams with the same players
4. Limitations: No players can be traded for beer, sex or money
5. Leaque roster size must be adhered to at all times – 14 players
7. You can trade players for draft picks on Draft Day ONLY & no future considerations are allowed
8. You can not trade between conferences
9. There is no limit to the amount of trades allowed
10. Trades can consist of any amount of players combinations & you may waive any active player or players to accommodate Leaque roster size (14 players) as long as teams conform to roster size by MIDNITE Monday
(see ROSTERS A.2)
Drafting orders will be based on end of season conference standing: Lowest seated team will draft first & the rest will follow in ascending order. New teams will have first pick in a random lottery
PLEASE NOTE: WE CONSIDER OURSELVES TO BE A “KEEPER” LEAQUE. ALL RETURNING TEAMS MAY KEEP UP TO TWO PLAYERS FROM THE PREVIOUS SEASON AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT OCCUPY THE SAME POSITION. FOR ALL PLAYERS KEPT, THAT OWNER WILL LOSE THAT NUMBER OF ROUNDS FOR PICKS ON DRAFT DAY STARTING WITH ROUND ONE.